Teddy Spa takes very seriously your privacy and how any information related to the people who use this website is collected, stored, disclosed, used and protected.
The present statement is provided and applies only to the present website and not to other websites operated by third parties that are linked to our Website and may be visited by users.
Teddy Spa is not responsible for those websites or their privacy practices to protect data; we therefore recommend visitors to those websites to review the privacy policies of each website before communicating any personally identifiable information.
This privacy notice is based on the European Authority Recommendation n.2/2001 adopted on 17 May 2001, addressing the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data, established by article 29 of Directive 95/46/CE by the European Parliament and Council. The Recommendation is addressed to set minimum requirements for collecting personal data online and about specific conditions, time period, nature of the information provided by the Data Controller to the users, when they land on any webpage, regardless of their purpose.
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Internet navigation data
The IT systems and software used for the functioning of this Website, during their normal operation, collect some data whose transmission is common practice in the daily use of Internet communication protocols. Information is not collected to identify users, but through further data-gathering and processing by a third party, it could be used to identify users.
Such data include the IP address or domain name of any machine you use to browse this website, URL address (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, timestamp of the request, method used to submit such request to the server, size of the file(s) accessed, numeric code identifying server answer transmission (processed, error, etc.) and further parameters related to user's operating system and information environment.
These data are aimed at compiling anonymous statistics information concerning the website use and testing its proper functioning. These data are not shared with third parties and are not disclosed to anyone.
A "cookie" is a small file containing a string of characters that a server transfers to the hard drive of your computer, whose purpose is to allow the server to remember when you access a particular website and other information it may acquire from system parameters that can be read through functions contained in the Webpage. Cookies may be 'temporary' (also called 'session cookies', they are deleted as soon as you end the session by closing the browser) or 'permanent' (they are stored permanently on your hard drive, unless you delete them).
This website uses session and permanent cookies to:
The permanent cookies used may store personally identifiable information on you only when you registered or gave your consent to store the personally identifiable information entered in this website. Should not this be the case, our server only recognizes that an unidentified visitor, linked to that particular cookie, returned to the website.
- keep track of navigation sessions anonymously;
- improve the navigation of the website;
- help tailor our services to users;
- analyse the website's traffic models on an anonymous aggregate basis.
Those data are not shared with third parties nor disclosed to anyone.
Depending on the browser used, you can disable cookies or decide whether to accept them, being notified when receiving a cookie: however, navigation may not be easy, some website functions may not be available and some webpages may not be displayed properly without cookies.
Data voluntarily submitted by the user
You are requested to provide personally identifiable information (e.g. full name, e-mail address), only when you explicitly wishes to come into contact with us or to use the services of our website; in those cases you will always be asked to read the relevant privacy notice and, when it is required, you will be asked to give your consent to data processing. The personally identifiable information you submit voluntarily, explicitly and optionally are processed according to the purposes and the limits detailed in each privacy notice.
2. OPTIONAL SUBMISSION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND CONSENT WHEN REQUIRED
You as the User of this website can provide your personally identifiable information to Teddy Spa by explicitly, voluntarily and optionally submitting the forms you can find on the website or by sending an e-email to the e-mail addresses provided on the website. The refusal to give the information may prevent Our Company to provide the service requested. With regard to special services such as e-commerce activities or any other activity requiring the submission of particular profiles, in the relevant sections of this website the submission of information will require you to provide your informed consent when necessary and to read the relevant privacy notices as set forth under the Italian Legislative Decree n.196/03.
3. PROCESSING METHODS
Personally identifiable information is processed manually and by the means of electronic tools to fulfil the purposes they were collected for. Special safety measures are implemented to avoid the loss, illegal or incorrect use of website data as well as unauthorized access to data.
4. DATA STORAGE
Information submitted on and collected through the Web services of this website (which is physically hosted by servers owned by an outside provider, Extera Srl http://www.extera.com, located at the Internet Data Center OmniThinx.sm owned by Intelcom San Marino http://www.thinx.sm) is stored at the head offices of the server's Company and processed on behalf of the Data Controller only by employees, collaborators or appointed business partners as well as personnel that may be appointed for occasional maintenance services carried out at the head offices of Intelcom San Marino http://www.thinx.sm.
5. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Teddy Spa - Via Coriano 58, Gros Rimini, blocco 97, 47900 Rimini, tel. +378 0541 301411, fax +378 0541 383430, email email@example.com.
USER'S PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to art.7 of the Italian Legislative Decree n.196/2003 (Right to access personally identifiable information and other rights), you as the data subject have the right to:
Any request or question may be addressed to our Information Security and Privacy Manager at Teddy spa, Via Coriano 58, Gros Rimini, blocco 97, 47900 Rimini, tel. +378 0541 301411, fax +378 0541 383430, and to the following dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask whether personally identifiable information on you is being processed, even though not recorded yet, and to have it communicated to you in an intelligible form;
- Ask for details about: a) the source of your personally identifiable information, b) the purposes for which it is being processed and processing procedures, c) the logic applied in case of data processing by the means of electronic tools, d) the identity of the data controller, the data processing personnel and the appointed representative, e) the recipient subjects and the classes of recipients to whom your personally identifiable information may be disclosed or who may become cognizant of it when acting as a data controller's representative designated in the territory of the State, data controller or processor;
- Ask for a) your information to be updated, rectified or integrated, b) your information to be erased, transformed into an anonymous form or blocked when processed in violation of the law, including information for which it is not necessary the storage related to the purposes for which it was collected or later processed, c) certification that the parties to whom or which any of your personally identifiable information has been disclosed have been duly informed about the operations and their content under the foregoing letters a) and b), except the case in which it is impossible to perform this duty or it requires a use of means clearly excessive compared to the right aimed to be protected;
- Oppose to, wholly or in part: a) the processing of personally identifiable information on you for legitimate reasons, even when related to the purposes of data collection b) the processing of personally identifiable information on you for the purpose of delivering ads or selling products or performing market research or sending sales material.